Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Pictures from my last weeks in SF, OC, Ohio, and the beginnings of England

San Francisco

The lovely Tabby and Nicole on Shayla and Tabby's last SF Monday!

Nicole and me at Q Bar.

Me and Tabby...We're demonstrating something, I just don't remember what anymore.

Me and Shayla! Ms. Madagascar!

Stephen, Nicole and Ashley at my going away party.

Lianne and Nicole!

These lunatics...

Totem pole.

Dave, Ryan, Martin and Jessie.

Ashley, Danielle me and Amanda.

Orange County

Doug, my almost-brother, and Nate, my real brother.

Doug, Lauren and Nate.

Doug, me, Lauren and Nate.

Me and my car with Vincent, they guy that owns it now.
Ohio

My many bug bites on my back.
Gerrards Cross

The ADORABLE Cassidy at Ellie's tennis practice. We played "tennis" with the cones.

English mailboxes.

Downtown GX.

The train station/construction for the new Tesco, due to open in late November!

The view out my window...part of Ellie's school.

Another view out my window.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

like ten of my favorite people. fuck i wish i was there