Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Last California Night

This is my last night at my parent's house in Orange County. Tomorrow I leave on a red eye flight for Ohio to visit family for a few days, then I leave from Cleveland on Thursday evening for LONDON.

I can't believe the time is here already! Back in April this seemed soooooooo far away! Heck, it still seemed far away when I came home from San Francisco at the end of July!

I've been finishing up cleaning out all the junk in my room since I've been home [and I had a LOT of junk], and I'm STILL NOT QUITE DONE! I should be done before I leave, but it's been nerve-wracking to just have piles of STUFF everywhere!

I sold my car today. Little Blue Car/Dory [like the fish in Finding Nemo]/Baby Blue is no longer mine, but belongs to Vincent, a guy about my age who's black Honda Fit was totaled in an accident. I'm sad that the car isn't mine, but no one was going to use it for a year and we certainly wouldn't get MORE money a year from now, so selling it was for the best. Basically I spent all day driving around with my dad dealing with selling it, so most of the afternoon was gone to that [meaning no room cleaning happened all afternoon].

But I spent most of the evening working on cleaning my room and helping mom organize all her cables that she has in her office that she wasn't sure about. Oh, and ripping movies on THREE computers at once since I figured out how to do it too late and had too many more that I wanted to take with me on my trip! It's definitely a lot easier than I thought but SLOW, which is kind of annoying.

"Brotherface" called me last night to say bye since he went to Honduras with his GF and her mom for a week and he wouldn't be able to call while he was there. We had a nice chat and he even told mom & dad to forward his "Day 1 of trip summary email" to me. I'm glad to see we're getting along pretty well now that I'm leaving the country for a year or so. [Mom & Dad say a year at most, we'll see though...Summer Olympics in 2012 are in London, which would be AWESOME, right???]

My current movie imports are done so I'm going to go set up a few more and SLEEP! I can't believe I leave tomorrow!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mi-Mi!!! Mi-Mi!!! Mi-Mi!!!