Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last US Night!!

I left California Sunday night for Ohio to visit some family before I leave for England. Got in EARLY Monday morning and have had a great stay EXCEPT for the fact that I am apparently the tastiest thing EVER to mosquitoes. I have 30 bug bites, at least. Feet, legs, hands, arms and ESPECIALLY my back. I have about 15 on my back alone. It's horrible. Luckily I'm not too itchy, but the presence of them is still annoying! I also had some new shoes I wore while I was here that gave me some bad blisters that I'm not excited about either. I just want the bites and blisters to go away!!

Other than that I've been visiting with some cousins and my grandma, who's in a nursing home and is about to move into assisted living. She broke her hip about two months ago and seems to be doing great, she's walking again and I'm really glad I got to see her before I left.

Nothing else to report, just wanted to talk about my trip to Ohio a little bit before I leave the country. My next post should be from ENGLAND!!!! Some pictures should be included from there too!!





No comments: