Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Best Skype Chat EVER!

My dad is spending this week and the two surrounding weekends on the East Coast. In Ohio both weekends to visit family, and in Toronto during the week for business. The BEST part of this for me is that I got to Skype with my Grandma, who is 88 years old. Just this past week, my cousins Matt and TerriLynn had a baby girl, Madison Lynn, bringing my grandma's great-grandchild count up to 9...Then more cousins, Lex and Lindsey, announced that they're expecting their second baby! Very exciting!!!

My dad's not 100% perfect at aiming the camera, so he cut Grandma's head off a few times, but honestly this was the best Skype chat I've ever had!!!
She didn't entirely know what to think, I think...She thought it was super expensive, then dad told her it was free..and she tired to kick me off a few times "okay well you have a lovely time and I miss you and I love you" type things, then we'd stop her and say I wasn't going anywhere yet. It was funny. Hopefully we'll get to do it again when dad is there next weekend.

Photobucket
Grandma and Dad.
Photobucket
Uncle Bob, Dad, Aunt Monica, Uncle Terry and Aunt Chris around Grandma's head.
Photobucket
Dad giving Grandma bunny ears...how rude! ;-]

And bonus: two shots of what I sent dad for his birthday...
Photobucket
Photobucket
He was moving it around in front of the camera and singing the Jaws theme song.....Yup, this is my father...



1 comment:

Tabitha said...

hahah omg the shots of your grandma on skype are precciioouuss.